Thursday, February 10, 2005

Still here

I am still here in the land of blogging, just got a little lost....

What have I been up to these past months? A little job-hunting, a little stitching, and a whole lot of eating and sleeping!! I have been a little productive.....just finished these little baby clothes for Helping Hands For Premature Babies





Also finished a few stitched squares for Friends to Seniors













And finally, stitched this piece up for a Chrismtas RR that I am involved in - cute little fella isn't he?


Now to catch up on some memes.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,
What a talented lass you are. Love the baby clothes and the cross stitches are fab. Love the "Bettle" so so cute.

Hope you are keeping well. I have been down with the dreaded flu for about the last 3 weeks and my creativity and concentration has flown out of the window. Im sure Ill get back into things soon.

Drop in and say Hi sometime.
Huggies
Lulu x