Sunday, October 31, 2004

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

That time of year...do you draw the curtains, turn out all the lights, and hope the "Trick Or Treaters" won't know you're home? Or do you join 'em, scary costume 'n' all? Halloween isn't a big deal in our household, but we don't want eggs lobbed at the windows, or worse, so we've stocked up on the sweeties, to be safe :)

Thanks to Christina for the wonderful Halloween blinkies, and look, she made this specially for me:



Recognise the little fella? I love it, thanks Christina!!

Have a safe and wonderful evening everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna,
That is a lovely blinkie from Christina, she makes beautiful blinkies.

Thanks for popping in.
Huggies
Lulu x

Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna! You're welcome hun. I'm glad you liked him. I thought the stitch was so cute I just had to make a blinkie that kind of matched him. *smiles* If I would have known your blog was going to have orange in it, I would have made it more colorful. Next time I'll ask. hehe Have a wonderful evening! xoxox

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me. Oops.

Christina

Johanna said...

Thanks everyone for dropping in, it was good to see you :)

Anonymous said...

Just passing by to say hello and hope you have a wonderful weekend! *hugs* xoxox

~Christina~