Thursday, February 15, 2007

Elven Love

Looking through my 'stash' the other day, I came across my favourite chart in my collection....though not always my favourite to stitch. It is 'Elven Love' - a discontinued White Willow Stitching design. I really wanted to get back to work on it, so pulled it out for UFO Tuesday at Stitch Clubs. Here was my progress on the last update, and on the right, a picture of the original artwork, by Selina Fenech:



I have stitched a little more since this pic was taken, and look forward to posting a new update pic soon!

Other news today - not a lot! (Story of my life) I ventured into town to get some fish to restock my aquarium, only to find the shop itself was restocking, so I couldn't get any buddies for the two lonely little neons swimming around my tank. Then, walking back through town, I passed my local 'Wool and Needlecraft Shop' - they are closing down next month, such a shame, it is a lovely little store. But I can see a few bargains on the horizon, and I picked a few cheap yarns up as usual from the odd dyes basket. Always a dangerous place for me to look!

Great to be back to 'blogging' again - like chatting to an old friend.....let's see if I can keep at it a little longer this time......

1 comment:

Jacky said...

It's looking great, Jo - you'll soon have it finished!