Saturday, June 02, 2007

Just Jo checking in!!

Haven't had much chance to get online for a while - was visiting my sister in Southampton this week...my hotel room could just about pick up a broadband connection but it was shaky, so I just got online to keep up with email and of course a game of Scrabble with Jacky and Rachael...couldn't leave the girls waiting all week!! LOL

Took a trip to Portsmouth to visit the Blue Reef Aquarium - that was great, I keep tropical fish, so have a keen interest in fish and other underwater life anyway. Great fun coming face to face with sharks, rays, and an abundance of other creatures!



And not taking any crafts with me, meant I actually found half an hour or so each night to read 'The History of Love' - about halfway through, not got this far through a book for months! LOL

4 comments:

Jacky said...

Sounds like you had a good trip, Jo - are you enjoying the book?

Barb said...

Sounds like you are having fun. Nice pictrures. Now I really have to know about this scrable game. I love the game of scrable. You can play it online? Where?

Johanna said...

Barb, we play at www.scrabulous.com- there are various different options, me Jacky and Rachael are playing by email, as it means we can just play a turn when we have the time. If you want to join us some time, just drop me a line with an email address and username, and we could send you an invite to join us.

Yes, had a great trip, really enjoyed the aquarium....frustratingly I had forgotten my digital camera so most of my pics were taken on my mobile, so they weren't bad considering!!

Johanna said...

Oops - sorry Jacky, forgot to answer....yes, enjoying the book, though it is quite sad in parts. Haven't picked it up since I got back, but will put the stitching down for an evening again soon. You enjoying it?