Monday, June 18, 2007

Oooh, I'm a slacker!

I haven't blogged, stitched, or done much of anything these past weeks! And for once, it's not Big Brother to blame, I am just not feeling very motivated. When I do pick up the needle, I have been working on the knot - which is still great fun, I just can't seem to sit still and stitch for very long. I do have an update pic, but not as far along as I'd hoped to be by now:



With only 4 colours to this design, it will be an easy, and fairly quick stitch, and will no doubt be my first WWS finish :)

4 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jo

You've at least done a little stitching. I know what you mean about being motivated I go through phases of not wanting to stitch. Which can last about 2 weeks but once I get started again there's no stoping me. so I am sure you will be stitching again soon.

Sue

Jacky said...

It's looking great, Jo - keep up the good work ;)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Stitchabilities said...

Hi,You've been Tagged,Read my blog!