Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Now that's why I didn't blog for so long...

I forgot just how addictive blogging can be once you get going. I was up until 2:00am last night making a start on getting things right here, and oh no, I still have such a long way to go!!

This afternoon, I want to show you the Santa I recently finished stitching for the Christmas round robin I was invited to join at Threads of Life:



This is one of a set of 12 ornaments in a Leisure Arts leaflets..the other three ladies in the group will be stitching their choice of the reamining 11, so the final choice and placement will be a surprise. I am really looking forward to working on all the other pieces too, I love Christmas stitching!

Well, back to work n my blog now, sort out a few more of those links. I guess blogs are a permanent work-in-progress, always something new to add!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna,
I have found you at last. I can sympathise with what you are saying.

The site looks great as do the cross stitches.

JJ and I have sent our latest patches off to Coles Quilts and they are displayed for Annah. It was just so rewarding stitching these projects. JJ also did a fab one of Spider Man for Ryan. Take a look when you have a chance.

Looking forward to seeing your future projects. In the meantime take care.
Huggies
Lulu xxx

Anonymous said...

HI Johanna! I'm glad to see you're back to stitching for the meme again. So nice to see your lovely stitches. *hugs* Have a wonderful weekend! xoxox

Christina

Johanna said...

Thanks Lulu - haven't got things quite right here yet, the page doesn't look quite the way it should, but I a mgetting there...and have loads to add, buttons etc.

Hopefully once my house move is over I'll be able to visit all my favourite blogs more often again, see what you'veall been stitching and otherwise!

JJ's stitching for Cole's quilt is wonderfu, yours too, well done both of you. I still didn't complete Cinderella :(

Christina, good to see you too! I realy hope to be able to keep in touch with everyone more when I am back online, these past weeks and months have been so hectic! Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Take Care,

Johanna