Sunday, September 12, 2004

Welcome

I have decided to move Jo's Journal..I think this free blog has a lot more to offer, and I am hoping it will renew my love of blogging, I've had nothing to write for such a long time!! Please bear with me while I tidy up here, make this page really 'mine', and transfer over all the old entries.

Karen's Cross Stitch Meme - #25

The theme this fortnight was "Olympics" - wishing we'd had more of these....I chose to stitch this gold medal:



If you would like to see what he others stitched, check out the Meme Gallery.

I also had time to stitch this little buterfly as a belated piece for theme #24:



This is stitched on sparkly aida, and will be joined by 4 more critters to make a bookmark for my Gran.

Well, it's 1:15 am, and I have to be up in 5 hours for work, so much as I am aready enjoying becoming re-addicted to blogging, I will call it a night!!



No comments: