Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Grated fingers! LOL

Well, I managed to grate my knuckles cleaning a cheese grater this afternoon.....that's what you get for preparing a nice healthy salad, I swear chocolate is safer ;-) So no stitching for me today, too sore to bend my fingers, but I have managed to cast on some knitting, so have made a start on another bear for Teddies for Tragedies. Also, putting my stitching aside has meant I finally sat down with a book. I am reading The History of Love by Nicole Strauss along with a friend at Stitch Clubs. It is the first time in months I have sat with a book for long enough to really get into it, and I realised just how much I miss reading - maybe I should put down the crafts and the laptop just once in a while...

1 comment:

Jacky said...

Trouble is, Jo - we need 10 daysin a week!!