Friday, April 20, 2007

No Act of Kindness..

I completed this sampler today - designed by Robin Busch, and offered for download at 1-2-3 Stitch, 'Kindness' is a wonderfully versatile design - a group of stitchers have worked on this in various colours, each as beautiful and unique as the other.
I really enjoyed this design...as I was determined to finish this today, I will be playing catchup tomorrow on Red Velvet. I have an empty house 'til Monday, so my only distarction will be the laptop. And the cats. And the housework - nah, that can wait LOL

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Barb said...

That is nice. I like the way you did that on black and white. It looks great. Great job on it!

Jacky said...

Lovely, Jo ;) I envy you being able to stitch on black - my eyes just won't let me. Thanks for sharing

Margaret said...

A beautiful finish to a lovely piece.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.