Monday, April 30, 2007

Bargains galore!

Last month, my local 'Wool and Needlecraft Shop' sadly closed it's doors. I guess it's true that every cloud has a silver lining, I picked up some great bargains - the yarns were all 50p per ball, and will be great for the various charity groups that I knit/crochet for. The aida fabric was £1 per piece - the blue-grey being 12X18 inches, the navy & red both being fat quarters...and I had an additional piece of red that is now the setting for my Red Velvet WIP. The little kit was 50p, and I picked up the little spangles at 25p per packet...not sure what they will be used for yet, but they looked pretty ;)

3 comments:

Jacky said...

Well done, Jo - a real bargain!!

Lycka är ~ Onnea on said...

Great things you bought..Is'nt it nice to shop craft things. I love it :)

Anonymous said...

I fool be familiar with a insufficient of the articles on your website now, and I unqualifiedly like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites net age list and disposition be checking back soon. Will contain out my position as ok and let me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.