Saturday, April 14, 2007

Samplers in Progress

For one who 'doesn't like samplers', I seem to be sttiching them more and more these days - they have certainly grown on me in recent months, and two of them as you have seen are my most current WIPS...and I have just suggested a sampler stitchalong at 1-2-3 for the Passion des croix freebies.

My progress as it stands on Kindness:

I hope to finish the border this weekend, and the whole sampler by next weekend. This lovely freebie designed by Robin Busch, is now available for download at 1-2-3 Stitch

And Red Velvet - I have now completed both the L and K sections, will move onto J tomorrow:


And if I fancy a break from samplers in the week, I will be working on this freebie from Cyberstitchers - it will be sent to the Cross Stitching For Charity group, to be made into a quilt for Friends To Seniors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your colour choices for both these designs. Very striking! Can't wait to see them both finished. :)

Jacky said...

Grwat stuff, Jo - I'll try and catch up a bit this afternoon!