Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ah - this is the life

Couldn't resist this snap of my eldest cat - Kitty....she has been curled up like this all day on my in-progress crochet blanket - put paid to my plans for the morning!! LOL. Cats look so contented in their sleep don't they - I wonder what they dream of?




A couple of stitchy pics to share - this lily I finished yesterday....it was mostly done, just needed backstitching:



And this one was finished some months ago, and was sent along with the lily to Friends To Seniors:

4 comments:

Jacky said...

Lovely, Jo - you ,have been busy ;)

Thanks for sharing

Jacky said...

Lovely, Jo - you ,have been busy ;)

Thanks for sharing

Marita said...

That is one cute kitty. Thank you for posting the pic.

Leechy

Barb said...

The flowers are so pretty. I love the picture of your cat. He doesn't have a care in the world!