Monday, March 26, 2007

Busy crafting week ahead!

Well, I have set myself up for a busy week of stitching....as well as my 'Oriental Beauty', I also have plans for a few other projects. I have an RR to get finished and mailed by March 31st...my chosen theme is cats, and I have yet to pick a design!! Think it'll have to be something very quick and easy!! LOL. Currently sharing space on my lap with the laptop, is a large piece of aida with the beginnings of a new project...I couldn't resist signing up for a stitchalong at 1-2-3 - I love to stitch a design that is so versatile, and really looking forward to seeing different colour variations on this one. My own is being stitched on black, main colour DMC 3804 (pink). It is quite large, but very quick to stitch, so I hope to get it done before our big one at Stitch Clubs starting April 1st - Red Velvet Inscription Sampler from Blue Ribbon Designs. Not to mention of course, a set of knitted egg cosies for an exchange, thoguh they will only take a few hours.

So, hopefully lots to share with you this week, but it'll mean less time at the PC!!

2 comments:

Jacky said...

..... and in your spare time?? ;)

Johanna said...

Jacky, you know me, all of my time is spare....LOL