Friday, March 02, 2007

'March'ing on!

Wow - 2 days into March already, where has the time gone.....doesn't every year pass so much more quickly the older you get? Been a quiet few days for me craft-wise - my sister is visiting on a week off from Uni, so I haven't had a lot of time. Did put in half a round on my crochet blanket, and knitted another couple of preemie hats (will post pics shortly before I send them to WOCS)

I haven't managed to finish page one of my 'mystery' project yet, so I will post a WIP tomorrow, finished or not.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jacky said...

Have a lovely time with Sophie - hope she's well ;)
I know what you mean about the time flying - sure someone keeps pinching it!

Johanna said...

Sophie's good thanks Jacky - trying to fit a lot into a short trip home.

I'd like to set a trap for the little fella that keeps pinching time....and take about 10 years back!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend..nice that you visited my blog :)