Saturday, March 24, 2007

Oriental Beauty

When I was tidying up my WIP album the other day, I came across this pretty piece that I haven't worked on for a while - it is 'Oriental Beauty', by Joan Elliot. You probably all know me well enough to know that I have a HUGE amount of WIPs, and that I will no doubt put this one away again and not get close to finishing...but it'll be fun trying ;-)

The sun is shining, I should be making the most of a beautiful day, but I REALLY want to stitch!! LOL. I could really do with a nice conservatory or summer room right now - reckon my landlord would take on the request? LOL

So, with three cats for company, a large mug of coffee, and of course, my trusty laptop....I settle down to a day of stitching!

6 comments:

Jacky said...

That looks like a lovely piece, Jo - maybe one for April UFO nights?

Johanna said...

Jacky - you place too much faith in my ability to finish 'Early Shift' by then ;-)

I am hoping to make a big dent in this one by April, so yes, she may well become a UFO Tuesday project....but you know me, I have plenty of other UFOs I can fish out...LOL

Jacky said...

I'm sure you'll never be bored, Jo ;)

Barb said...

That is looking great. It's going to be beautiful when finished.

Marita said...

She is gorgeous Jo. Good luck finishing her.

Anonymous said...

looks like it's going to be a big stitching. I like Joan Elliot too. Love her angels :)
Have a good week!!!