Thursday, March 29, 2007

Grannies and Cosies

A few finishes ready to go in the mail....3 granny squares for the 'Love them for what they are' exchange at Swap-bot - these will go to 3 different partners, and I should soon be receiving 3 from my own pals. There is a similar swap, 'Scraptastic' taking signups at present - you need to be a member of Swap-bot to take part.

The three little hats, are in fact egg cosies, covering 3 little Cadbury eggs. One will go to a winner in a contest I recently ran, the other 2 will be received by an exchange pal at Friends To Seniors. Thanks to Jacky for help with the size of the cosy patterns!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Those squares are pretty.

Jacky said...

Thanks, Jo - I hadn't seen the scraptastic swap. Wasn't a bit surprised to see the samples were purple ;) lol
Hope you get good swaps on your squares - I've got 2 of mine already.

Johanna said...

I didn't receive any of mine yet, but I am sure they won't be long now.

The scraptastic swap is being led by the same girl, I get the feeling she will be doing quite a few of these swaps.