Thursday, March 29, 2007

Westward Ho!

It was my birthday yesterday, and my Mum treated me to dinner. We decided to pop down to one of our local seaside towns, Westward Ho! It was a grey day, so not great for taking pics....not so bad if you cut out the sky ;)
We then decided to gamble some pennies is the arcade - okay, not a lot of risk involved in the penny machines, but the fun of watching them all drop down is just the same. Almost. Now I just need to tear myself away from the new addition to my Sims game...Seasons...so that I can finish all the projects that need to go in the mail this week!

3 comments:

Jacky said...

Hope you had a lovely day, jo - sorry we missed it, but it was so hard getting any information.....
Many happy returns ;)

Johanna said...

Thanks Jacky, it was a lovely day....I try not to draw too much attention to birthdays nowadays, that way I can try and kid myself into thinking I didn't leave my twenties behind over a year ago ;)

Sue said...

Hi Jo
Seems like you had a good day inspite of the weatehr. sorry I missed your birthday. Here's a Belated Happy birthday to you

Love

sue